Saturday, April 08, 2023

On a Personal Note

 

For those of you who have wondered about the sporadic nature of my postings and the long delays in response to emails, I say, “I have been dealing with a catastrophic family illness. It is taking more of my time on an irregular schedule.” I offer this, not as an excuse, but a simple explanation for my failure to acknowledge emails, return telephone calls and to post interesting articles to the blog…

While I know that you all will have nothing but hopeful thoughts and wishes about this, the outcome is not going to be positive. We survive day-to-day and deal with whatever comes. Let me thank you all, in advance, for your kindness and understanding.

14 comments:

Paul Young said...

All the best to you and your family Kevin.

Unknown said...

All my best to you and yours, Kevin. Keeping you all in my thoughts.

Steve Bastasch

William G. Pullin said...

Sending well wishes to you and your family. All the best Kevin.

Paolo Martinuz said...

I hope that everything will be better

John Steiger said...

I pray that you, Kevin, have the strength to endure.

God Bless!

Lance said...

Just wanted to offer my best wishes and hopes to you and your family in the face of this illness.

Sincerely,

Lance

Jur said...

I wish you and yours the very best and lots of strength in this difficult time.

Northfoggy said...

Prayers for you and your family, Kevin.
-Jason Mitchell

Van Dorn said...

All the best for your family Kevin.

Pat said...

God bless you and yours colonel

Nitram said...

We are all thinking of you Kevin at this difficult time.

Matt Reddick said...

Taking the liberty to speak for all the people that appreciate you, your work, and perspective like me, that read your posts, but rarely comment). Sending the best for you and your family while you focus on that, and know we’ll be here whenever you return or need

Fendrich said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this setback, Dr. Randle. Wishing you strength and comfort as you weather this challenge in your life

09rja said...

Sorry to hear about this Kevin. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.