Sunday, February 11, 2024

A Personal Note

 As many of you know, I have been suffering from some major medical issues for the last several weeks. There have been doctor's appointments, one minor surgical procedure, and other related activities. It has taken a lot of time. I mention this, hoping that all of you understand my tardiness in reviewing and posting comments and may failure to respond when necessary.

In the next several days, I will have another, more invasive surgery with a short recovery time. When all this concludes, I hope to be able to get back to my regular schedule. I hope that everyone will understand, but if you don't, well, that's on you and not me.

As I say, I mention this not for the sympathy but because I know that those of you who visit here regularly deserve an explanation. It is not a lack of interest but other issues have taken a momentary priority. Just thought I would mention it.

4 comments:

Northfoggy said...

Kevin,

Hoping everything goes just fine. Speaking as a longtime fan, please take all the time you need to recover. We'll be right here when you get back.

-Jason

KRandle said...

Let me thank you all for the kind comments. Much appreciated but I have to say my favorite was, "Kevin, don't die."

I plan to live forever or die in the attempt...

Again, thank you all.

SonofaWWII veteran said...

Expire.

KRandle said...

SonofaWWII veteran -

Normally, I would just ignore something like this, but I am curious why you would post something like this. What have I done or said that annoys you so?

I will note that I have served during three wars but only deployed into the combat zones in two of them. My father was a veteran of WWII, my grandfather on my mother's side was a veteran of WWI, I have an uncle in the Spanish American War... but I wonder about the relevance of this since we mainly talk about UFOs here.

But, as I say, I am curious about your anger at me that you would post such a thing. Of course, I don't expect an answer.