Monday, October 05, 2020

Kevin Randle on Coast to Coast

For those of you who might have missed it, I did a short, very short, segment with George Noory on Coast to Coast on Friday night, October 2. This is to be a regular feature on Coast to Coast, with me talking about what is new in the world of the UFO... might be a sighting update, might be some information about a past case or might be some revelation that has escaped notice because, frankly, there are millions of pages and billions of words out there about UFOs. Some important things just get missed in all the information out there.

For those wishing to comment, just append your comment here and if you wish it to remain private, mark it as such. I do monitor the blog so that I read all the comments. If you'd like a reply, and I have one that is appropriate, I'll do that. 

So, listen for me on Coast to Coast every week in the first hour on either Thursday or Friday... and if you have a suggestion, sent that along too. 

2 comments:

John Steiger said...

Congratulations on your new gig!

Matt Wiser said...

Congratulations! I've heard you on the show on several occasions, so it's a step up. Though are you replacing Peter Davenport's update?