Thursday, March 31, 2022

Beyond Moon Dust

 


Last fall, I received an email from a publisher who wanted to republish my book, Project Moon Dust. I noted that the book was more than twenty years old and a lot had changed. The book was out of date and had to be updated. I used the best information available at the time I wrote the original book, interviewed those who might have some insight into what was happening, and tried to be as accurate as possible.

Nearly everyone knows that situations change, more information is declassified and witnesses who were reluctant to talk have changed their minds and provide new and better information. In the world today, I know a great deal more about this subject and the mission that was named Moon Dust than I did two decades ago. While it might seem that this new book is a revision, it is much more. It is a complete rewrite.

Think of the old book as a rather thick outline for the new book. I have replaced one chapter and one of the appendices. I have added the newest and best information available at this time, 2022, and have come to a new conclusion about Moon Dust. Oh, don’t get me wrong, there was a mission known as Moon Dust and it operated around the world in secrecy, but we now understand much more about it. This new book then, is the culmination of another two decades of work on this topic. With the help of many others, with insight into the way the military, and by extension, the government works, I believe we have unraveled much of this particular mystery. This book contains what is known about Moon Dust in the 21st century, a title I wanted to use but the publisher insisted on the old one.

I mention all that so that those of you who visit here might understand the situation. This new book is not really the old book with a new cover but a complete rewrite. If you are interested in the latest information about Moon Dust, this is the place to find it.

3 comments:

Gene Steinberg said...

And when will it be out?

Peace,
Gene

RedTornado2008 said...

Will there be a print version available of this update? I can only find the Kindle version.

KRandle said...

Gene -

The book is available on Amazon as an ebook right now.

Red -

The print version, according to the publisher, will not appear for a couple of months.