Friday, April 19, 2024

Links to My Show and other Show Apperances

 

Normally, I post a brief synopsis with a link to the audio or video of my appearance on another’s show, or links to my own show. In the last few weeks, I have been on or hosted several shows. Following at the links to them:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/kevin-randle-s-premiere-show-for-2024--59203917

This was just a show in which I provided information about my long hiatus from the microphone and the commentary on some of the latest issues in the UFO field, which I refuse to call UAP.

In the following, Rob McConnell and I talk about what is new, or semi-new in the UFO community. There was no set script of agenda, just a free-flowing conversation.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/rob-mcconnell-interviews-lt-col-kevin-randle-ph-d-ret-the-latest-aaro-report--59028810

Rob McConnel and I talk about UFOs, MJ-12, and other aspects of the UFO phenomenon.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/rob-mcconnell-interviews-kevin-randle-ufos-roswell-and-mj-12--58928286

And, finally, is the first of the new season of A Different Perspective with a live guest. Robert Powell provides his insight to aspects of the UFO discussion, though we do seem to keep returning to the Levelland case. Here is the audio version.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/a-different-perspective-with-kevin-randle-interviews-robert-powell-ufos-a-scientist-explains-what-we-know--59526848

Not overly relevant, but I like to put up a picture or two with the blog postings.


And for those interested in the horrors of video, here is the link to that version:

https://rumble.com/v4q4ll5-a-different-perspective-with-kevin-randle-robert-powell.html

On April 25, I’ll be hosting Steve Bassett. We’ll talk about disclosure, one of his favorite talks and the upcoming UFO conference in Nevada.

And remember, I do a weekly update about UFOs on Coast-to-Coast AM. For the next several weeks, I'll be on the Thursday shows just a few minutes after midnight, CDT.

If anyone has a suggestion for a guest, let me know, and I’ll see about getting that person on the show.

2 comments:

RRRGroup said...

I, too, hate to use UAP, but I do, tying it to the UFO monicker.'

I heard a guy refer to it as U AP (you AP) and liked that.

As for Levellend, I'd think you'd move on from that episode. It has been worked to death and there's nothing to mine there any more, is there?

RR

map any slide said...

Thank you, Kevin! Glad to hear you speak again! Now is as good a time as any to start listening to your podcast. I finally got a chance to listen to you interview Steven Basset. Got really interesting at the end. I guess I should leave a comment here since the blog allows it with my Google account. Thanks for mentioning how that false story about Italy in 1933 was found to be a hoax decades ago.
I also especially appreciate what you said on Coast to Coast AM on Thursday night or Friday morning about how lack of transparency in government allows conspiracy theories to proliferate. I anticipate with dread finding out this coming week whatever L. A. Marzulli has done with the true history of Roswell in his newest documentary. Speaking of new documentaries, have you or anybody here watched skeptic Brian Dunning's newest documentary about UFOs. I have not. I probably should have asked months ago. Anyway, thanks again! Keep up the good work, Kevin!